TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATION

AWARENESS YES ! 718-783-3465

Asking the hard questions. What are some opinions as to why Africans in America are so far behind as it relates to evolving their eating habits? There is too much information out here for us to claim ignorance; and if people are eating Mcdonalds and other garbage..they have the money to go over to the grocery store and spend that money on veggies and grains..etc. What the deal??

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

MOST AFRICANS IN AMERICA DESIRES CONVENIENCE AND IS IGNORANT TO THE BENEFITS TO THE RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE WHICH IS WHY I AM OFFERING FREE TRAINING TO EVERYONE TO BECOME RAW VEGAN HEALTH CONSULTANTS SO THAT THE ONES THAT KNOW HAVE NO EXCUSES IN RELATION TO TEACHING EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW.
DR. NATURAL
718-783-3465
FREE TRAINING TO BECOME A RAW VEGAN HEALTH CONSULTANT !
NO EXCUSES
Being raised in a traditional bacon and eggs and fried chicken diet there is a transition period as you grow and seek more knowledge on food .Don't eat all the things your parents did as you watch them die from heart attack, cancer, etc.....Then there is the kid factor, for most single parents getting a happy meal on the way home or ordering a pizza after a long days work is quicker and easier. Most don't have the luxury of time it takes to re-educate themselves on this issue . These are just some of obstacles ,not excuses, that we face . As for myself, it took a serious health scare to turn me around. What motivates you?
WHAT MOTIVATES ME IS KNOWING THAT THERE IS ONLY TWO EXTREMES IN LIFE
ILLUMINATION [ULTIMATE ENLIGHTMENT] AND TOTAL IGNORANCE.
I DESIRE ALL OF THE FRUITS [BENEFITS] OF ILLUMINATION AS SOON AS YESTERDAY IS MY TOTAL MOTIVATION.
DR. NATURAL
718-783-3465
What motivates me how much better I look and feel by adding more live food in my diet. Even a regular vegan diet weighs me down. And as much as I enjoy the fake soymeats and things like that I had to give them up because the soy was messing with my throat - made it feel like it was closing up?
I want training! please please please!!!! This would be great for my family and my children.....and then we can extend the teachings to our friends and family and continue the legacy! I'll be calling you! love always - T

I would love to become a Raw Vegan Health Consultant.  Thank you for this!

It's more work. Many of us have the information but still don't believethat diet has anything to do with health. Case in point - I once had a young sister who worked for me - pregnant - ate all kinds of stuff. I kept hinting to her about how her diet was affecting her unborn child and she did not believe me. The child was born and at age 2 diagnosed with diabetes and has been taking insulin ever since. Now the child is 18 years old, rebellious and hard to reason with.
JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU ARE NOT JUST WHAT YOU EAT BUT WHATEVER YOU ASSIMILATE, AS IN SPIRIT / MIND / EMOTIONS / PHYSICAL [FOOD/BECERAGE/AIR/EMFS/ETC].
DR. NATURAL
718-783-3465
So can any of you give me a normal breakfast / lunch / and dinner on a normal day? Also, can you map me out a Raw Vegan breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my children?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by DR.NATURAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service