TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATION

AWARENESS YES ! 718-783-3465

It will be seven days until I start my Dr. Schulze 30-day detox. I'm nervous, but also very excited.  My biggest worry is making sure that I get down all the teas and raw vegetable juices required for the day.  There's also the enemas, implants, hydrotherapy, yoga and prayer that goes along with it.  I have no idea how I will fit it all in a daily schedule.  I did Dr. Schulze's 5-day liver detox a few months ago and it was not fun.  Even though I was off from work, my days got really hectic with errands and family responsibilities. I didn't drink all the teas that I was supposed to and my juice intake was minimal.  I did accomplish some detoxing, but there were some side effects, including throbbing pains in my feet and ankles.  The experience has made me a little wiser. I've cleared my schedule for August, which included an extremely wallet friendly day at an upscale Boston spa.  Sigh.   But I am determined to give this cleanse my all. So if anyone has any tips or suggestions.  I would love to hear them.  

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

I AM UP FOR THE CLEANSE / DETOX CHALLENGE AS WELL TANYA.
THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP IN PREPARING FOR THE CLEANSE IS PREPARING YOUR MIND, MAINTAIN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS-NO EXCUSES ALLOWED!

NEXT

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ADVANCE-PRODUCE FOR JUICING [LOTS OF DARK LEAFY GREENS], CLEANSING HERBS, GALLONS OF PURE WATER, MOTIVATIONAL CLEANSING DVDS, CDS, BOOKS, ETC.

I HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO THE CLEANSE / DETOX PROPERLY INCLUDING WRITTEN DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.

DR.NATURAL 718-783-3465 2 BUSY SAVING LIVES 2 CHECK EMAILS YOU MUST CALL BY PHONE.
Thanks for the tips. What DVDs do you suggest? I know Dr. Schulze has an eight DVD collection on detoxing, but I don't think that is available anymore. Do you know anything about this? Thanks much.

Cheers.

Tania

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by DR.NATURAL.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service