"WHAT ARE THE MOST DETERMINANT FACTORS OF ONE EXPERIENCING THE  EXPERIENCE[REALITY OR ILLUSIONS] OF HEAVEN OR HELL IN THIS LIFE OR IN THE SO-CALLED AFTERLIFE, PAST LIVES, ETC.

POST YOUR VIEWPOINTS THEN CALL DR.NATURAL 718-783-3465.

LAW OF ATTRACTION AND PERSONAL / PAST LIFE / GROUP KARMA IS VERY OBVIOUS AND AMBIGUOS ANSWERS SO THEREFORE I AM LOOKING FOR MORE SPECIFIC DETERMINING FACTORS OF HOW, WHY, WHAT, WHO, WHEN, WHERE, IFS, ETC. OF THE CAUSITIVE FACTORS OF THE  HEAVEN / HELL EXPERIENCE.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD STRUGGLES IN THE HEART OF MAN; TRUTH BORN OUT OF THE SPRING OF LIGHT, FALSEHOOD FROM THE WELL OF DARKNESS.
AND ACCORDING AS A MAN INHERITS TRUTH
SO WILL HE AVOID DARKNESS.

-----FROM THE MANUAL OF DISCIPLINE.

OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS 

You need to be a member of templeofillumination3 to add comments!

Join templeofillumination3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you acknowledge that heaven or hell can be illusions, as you say above, then law of attraction is a valid, and not ambiguous, answer. We experience according to our thoughts, feelings, beliefs and expectations - both in this life and in the after life. There is no other more determining cause to our experience.
    Lorna Levy
    The Law of Attraction Teacher.com
    • WHEN I SAY THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS AMBIGUOS MEANING WHAT ARE THE COMPONENTS WHICH COMPRISES ONE'S LAW OF ATTRACTION IN A PRIORITIZED FASHION?
      ONE'S THOUGHTS / FEELINGS / ACTIONS / DEEDS / CHARACTER / PAST LIVES / GROUP KARMA ?
      PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US LORNA.
      DR. NATURAL
      718-783-3465
      • Law of attraction is simple. It says all of our reality, all of our experiences are created by our feelings. Our thoughts create feelings, which attract. Our attitudes, emotions and beliefs create feelings - which attract. Examples: if I think that dog over there looks like he's going to bite me, he probably will because he will pick up on my fear. If I do affirmations to get more money, but my belief is that affirmations don't work and the economy is bad, then they won't work and I won't generate any more money. A lot of people think law of attraction is just positive thinking. But positive thinking without positive feeling doesn't work at all. Karma is merely law of attraction in action. It just doesn't take lifetimes to come back at you. We are always living the results of our actions and beliefs. Law of attraction is substantiated by latest discoveries in quantum physics. The observer effect shows that we create our reality from a range of probabilities, and we chose by our expectation or belief.

Actions, deeds, character that you ask about are all resulting from our beliefs, expectations feelings about ourselves and about life. The feelings come first, then the behavior.
  • LAW OF ATTRACTION AND PERSONAL / PAST LIFE / GROUP KARMA IS VERY OBVIOUS AND AMBIGUOS ANSWERS SO THEREFORE I AM LOOKING FOR MORE SPECIFIC DETERMINING FACTORS OF HOW, WHY, WHAT, WHO, WHEN, WHERE, IFS, ETC. OF THE CAUSITIVE FACTORS OF THE HEAVEN / HELL EXPERIENCE.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND FALSEHOOD STRUGGLES IN THE HEART OF MAN; TRUTH BORN OUT OF THE SPRING OF LIGHT, FALSEHOOD FROM THE WELL OF DARKNESS.
    AND ACCORDING AS A MAN INHERITS TRUTH
    SO WILL HE AVOID DARKNESS.
    ------FROM THE MANUAL OF DISCIPLINE OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS
This reply was deleted.