Replies

• I love communal living. It is Afrocentric and wholesome. It fosters a lomg and karmic free life. But it is not for everyone. Many people are too selfish to consider another's needs
  • Shalom Aleichem everyone!

This a very interesting topic. These type of communal societies do exist today. Maybe we need to study them to better understand how that might work and what are the necessary ingredients. There need to be a lot of self-conditioning & self-discipline. Furthermore, this communities always have a powerful collective glue, strong visionary leadership and a self-less acceptance of this leadership or higher power for the greater collective good. There also need to be a powerful reasons/justifications to create and remain in one.
    One also need to understand the knee-jerk reactions so-called mainstraim societies, your neighbors, towns and national/federal goverment will certainly have against such a lifestyle.

Now, that's a tall order for our modern/western upbringing; it may require one or more generations born in the commune in order to expunge the rugged individualism now so deeply programmed into our psyche and culture.
  • in all honesty, do we really desire this change to occur. Really. does our daily interaction with the IMCSC reflect that desire/dis-satisfaction? Or is it just the PC rhetoric of our psyche driven tribal affilliations/labels, ie. afro-centric, nationalist, vegetarian, spiritual, kemetic, muslim, isrealite, 5%, environmentalist, green, etc. (this is a question we must each answer for ourself - not for posting). social change, like personal change is simply the result of dissatisfaction. when the level of dissatisfaction reaches c-mass, the battered wife will finally leave the abusing husband. no sooner. unfortunately, some never leave. some slaves never choose to run away. fear often times trumps dis-satisfaction. until we would rather die, than continue to be abused, witness abuse or be complicit in abuse. we will continue to dance the IMCSC boogie.

foolishness,
    the fool
    • who are you?
    • Well said my brother! I could not say it better. I hope everyone truly reflect on your insightful observations.

Shalom Aleichem!
    • I AGREE THE ABOVE QUESTION SHOULD BE ANSWERED PERSONALLY AS WELL COMMUNALLY AS WELL AS POSTED.
      HOW ELSE DO WE BUILD WITH LIKEMINDED INDIVIDUALS TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL AT THE SAME TIME?
      DR. NATURAL
      718-783-3465
  • Hummm...this may be the culture we all wish we lived in! It would abolish a lot of bad habits like greed and egoism. In this type of environment everyone relies on each other. Bonds are created and we could get back to bartering eliminating the need for putting a monetary value on things.
  • We have to:
    Raise our children to think communally by showing them the benefits
    We must develop industries to sustainability
    Develop networks of resources between communal groups in order to
    not be isolated
    information dissemination
    form talent & resource pools
    Share ways to get off the grid
    Learn the technology to do it
  • Be empathetic to others. Put ourselves in another's shoes.

Walk daily in the forest and commune with nature. Being in touch with nature moment to moment dissolves materialism.

Unplug from the television, radio, newspapers, and all those electronic devices.

One key would be to find or create a communal culture to commune with. Right now, most of society is on another vibrational frequency where I do not want to be.
  • BE THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE TO SEE IN THE WORLD WITH NO HYPOCRISY, DOUBLE STANDARDS NOR EXCUSES!
This reply was deleted.